1. Nature inspired décor, accessories and finishes
2. Indoor/outdoor connectivity
3. Family entries – not just your mudroom or laundry room anymore
4. Islands as the “workhorse” of the home
5. Personal havens that are created by true “flex” areas
6. Storage, storage and more storage
7. Seamless kitchens with flush cabinetry and “hidden” appliances
8. “All – Wall” designing that incorporates fireplace walls and ceilings
9. Bolder ideas with accent walls that show textures and daring patterns
10. Elements with global reach like artisan items and tribal patterns.
About Campbell Homes: At Campbell Homes we specialize in new homes in Colorado Springs and northern El Paso county. With new homes starting in the high $200s, our homes are offered in the best neighborhoods and master planned communities in Colorado Springs with extravagant amenities and award-winning schools.
Broker Associate, The Real Estate Network
New Home Connection, Heritage Realty
Mr. and Mrs. M.
Who wouldn’t want to live in a city with an abundance of …Read More
February has just started, and if you are having the winter blues, …Read More